Tuesday, September 2, 2008

they're still at it

I went home for about a week between breaks in the semester. After I returned, it took about 24 hours for them to show up.

Its pretty obvious they've lost their little war. I think they're just continuing to do it to save face with their friends. So, I imagine they'll stay in the crawlspace until either I move out or the people whose apartment they use to enter into my crawlspace move out.

I've benefited a great deal from this experience. My advice to anyone else who finds them in some kind of weird situation like this: keep yourself focused and continue toward the goal. Remember, in Christ Jesus, we ALWAYS have enough energy/faith/perseverance - whatever - to make it through. And the more you rely upon Him and less upon yourself, the greater you'll become ("when I'm weak then I'm strong!" [paraphrase - Paul - Acts?]).

No comments: