Sunday, March 2, 2008

Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Waffles and Ice Cream

This one is a real winner. Ingredients:


Anyway, I mixed up the pancake mix as waffles (I halved the recipe on the back of the box), threw a batch into the waffle maker, and when it came out, placed a serving of Blue Bell Ice Cream on it (any flavor will work I imagine but I used Dutch Chocolate and Homemade Vanilla [separately]).


Surely this is delicious!! What is so neat is wrapping the ice cream with the waffle - its like a soft waffle cone. Really, really great.

1 comment:

Back Up Against The Wall said...

Hi, I'm a fellow TI, and I want to come over for some food. This stuff sounds great!

Also, of course, we could compare notes regarding our mutual problem of gangstalking, organized stalking, cause stalking, etc.

May the Lord keep you safe!

David Bullivant