Saturday, June 14, 2008

"bathroom"

I'm currently riding my exercise bike on the first floor and above me I hear this over and over...



guy (whisper): bathroom

Nicki (concerned/whine): why doesn't [she] serve?

guy (whisper): [she] will

...

Nicki: eat





its silly



They tried to wake me this morning at 8am by shaking my bed when I heard Nicki call it off to the guy, "My hand hurts," and then she told the guy the whole thing was stupid and going no where. So they stopped shaking the bed but started saying things like, "You need to go to the bathroom," etc.



I'm not too sure when they discovered going between the floors of this apartment complex but Nicki moved into the apartment above my previous apartment in May 2006 and I'm fairly sure they were "between floors" from Jan-Mar 2007, at which point Nicki officially moved out of the apartment. Then they showed up from Apr 1. 2007-Sept 2007 "between floors" (but I assumed they were in the apartment above me but didn't understand how their voices sounded so close or how they could hear me so well to be in the physical, upstairs apartment). It may have been Oct. 1 2007 that I moved into this specific unit and they showed up "between floors" about two weeks later. It was around March of this year that I discovered they were literally between the floors which explains a lot.

No comments: