Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mr. M

I think Ms. N pays Mr. M money to harass me which helps explain why he pressures Ms. N into keeping up the pressure on me. Many times in the past I've heard Ms. N talk about stopping the harassment but Mr. M will act like things will look up very soon. Of course, he was saying this a year ago and its just dragged on and on.

But no normal person would keep doing what Mr. M has been doing unless there is some kind monetary reward. I mean, for a while it seemed like their motivation was pride, but Mr. M is so silly sometimes that pride is obviously not a factor.

As an example, they can hear when I turn the water on and off, and like I said before, they try and anticipate what it is that shall do or in other ways give some kind of command to which I must necessarily “obey” in the sense that its just my normal behavior (“go to the restroom”, “turn on the water”, “turn it on”, etc) – indeed, Ms. N has even commanded me to breathe. So, in the kitchen, Mr. M will say things about turning on and off the water. One time I used the sink and Mr. M repeated over and over, “turn the water on” for maybe 3 or 4 minutes. I mean, he'll keep doing it over and over and for a normal person to do this is ridiculous (Ms. N told him that I was making him look like a fool) but if one understands he's being paid to try and cause me to stumble then it makes sense – he has to convince Ms. N that he's actually accomplishing something for which she pays him.

Further, since Mr. M is an occultist, he simply tricks Ms. N into believing he's actually doing something. For instance, he may notice that immediately after I make a certain sound (such as putting a dish on the drying rack) I turn the water on (such as to wash my hands of any soap residue). He can use this tidbit of information to convince Ms. N that he's somehow influencing me and progressing toward their goal of controlling me with their commands.

No comments: