Sunday, February 3, 2008

Its Costing Ms. N Money

I just stepped into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of coffee and while I was in there, Mr. M. commanded "Go to your room," for whom Ms. N replied, "I will." I prepared my coffee and while I was preparing to leave, Mr. M said, "Go to the restroom".

I went back to my stationary bicycle and starting writing on this particular blog.

Anyway, I normally do go up to my room after breakfast so what they're commanding is normal behavior. For instance, next I'm planning on going back to my room, making my bed, washing my face, etc. then eventually returning to my living room to work on my homework (I attend the University of Texas at Austin). But they'll follow me up there.

The living arrangement is this: I reside in a one-bedroom apartment that has two stories. On the first floor is the living room and kitchen. On the second floor is the bedroom and bathroom. Their apartment is adjacent to mine from the rear – it is not to the left or right but actually behind my apartment so that the kitchen and living room are backed up against their kitchen and living room on the first floor, and the bathroom and bedroom closet are backed up against their bathroom and bedroom closet. Perhaps I'll make a diagram sometime.

One interesting tidbit of information I gleaned last night was Ms. N's lamenting of the fact that whatever she was doing cost her a lot of money. It sounds to me as though she is paying Mr. M to harass me. Since she is staying with Ms. J (who normally resides with a youngster and middle-aged man), she may be paying Ms. J to live at her apartment and help her and Mr. M harass me (as she does).

Ms. N must have a limited supply of funds as she stated, “Do you realize how much this is costing me?” She has been asking Mr. M how much longer it was going to take.

Ms. N is quite concerned that she looks like a fool. More on this later.

No comments: