Saturday, May 3, 2008

Camera

When I was looking at digital cameras while at at Sears, there were two young, white males that seemed very interested in what I was doing and seemed bothered by it. Regardless of that, the people in the crawlspace have expressed concern that I might take a picture of them. I wonder if they mean them specifically - that is, the three people in the crawlspace while they are up there - or if they mean they as in the group of people they are with that stalk me. Having and using a camera and/or camcorder seems to be a defense tactic successfully used by others.

The perps have also expressed quite a concern that I'm making them look like fools - not just the people in the crawlspace, but some of the people on campus as well.

The perps seem to mostly be young white people. The males tend to dress in a scruffy manner (t-shirts, jeans, goatees, etc), the girls involved aren't quite as aggressive but the ones involved seem to dress mainstream.

No comments: